perjantai 26. marraskuuta 2010

It is 6.30am and I'm awake, even though I went to bed last night at 11.50pm. How can this be? Oh well, maybe it is the full moon and I can't sleep. OR then it is the fact that Karin and I went to meditation yesterday. I LOVED IT! Our this week's exercise was to get rid of pain and how you can control it yourself. It worked. I had a massive back pain from sitting in a wrong position in front of my desk and I managed to decrease my pain from six to two in a scale of 10 to 0, 10 being the strongest pain and 0 being no pain at all. 

I have a rather exciting day ahead of me today. I have a hair dresser's appointment and then I'm going down to Matt and Ken's to help Ken out with his big clothing shop. Well he has done then labour bit and actually bougth the clothes already, I just go there and help him to match it all together. I'm being paid in food, which is more than ok! Ken is the most talented person in the kitchen. Everyone loves his cookings. I'm actually feeling so privileged for being able to taste some of this creations <3 






































Aamuvirkku olisi nyt jo hereillä. Kello on 06.30 eikä vaan enää nukuta, vaikka menin vasta klo. 23.50 nukkumaan viime yönä. Mistäköhän nyt tuulee?

Tänään on varmaan vain niin jännä päivä tiedossa ettei uni tule sen takia. Jännän tästä päivästä tekee se, että mulla on kampaaja :) Hah, joo... No ei, mulla olisi tänään ollut Cross cultural management luennot yhdestä kolmeen, mutta niitä ei tällä viikolla ole, joten mä oon vapaa kuin taivaan lintu lähtemään heti klo.12 kaupungille.






































Mä sain myös Kentsulta viestin eilen illalla, että nyt tarvittaisiin personal stylist apua vaatteiden matchaamisessa. Kysymykseksi jää, miksi tää viesti oli osoitettu mulle?! :) No ei, kiva kun mun silmään luotetaan. Me tehtiin Matsun kanssa sellainen hyvä mitä vaatteita vaatekaapista löytyy ja miten uudet vaatteet voi yhdistää kivasti vanhojen vaatteiden kanssa. Matt näköjään tykkäsi siitä mitä näki.

1 kommentti: