lauantai 20. marraskuuta 2010

Kohta olisi salille lähto edessä. Mä en olekaan käynyt vielä kertaakaan salilla heti kun se aukeaa yhdeksältä viikonloppuisin. Mä aion ottaa nappikuulokket mukaan ja katsoa samalla vähän telkkaria kun juoksen matolla tai meen crosstrainerillä. 

I'm off to the gym soon. I actually haven't been to the gym  this early during the weekends for a long time. It should be nice, because it is less busy now and you can have pretty much most of the place to yourself. As if I would need it or it would be any difference what so ever, but I guess it is just nice to think that way. I was planning to take my earphones with me so I can watch and listen the TV whilst I'm running on the treadmill.


 Toivotaan, että tänään tulis vähän parempi ilma. Eilen oli jotenkin niin Sleepy hollow fiilis ettei kyllä tehnyt mieli mennä minnekään. Illalla meillä on kyllä sen verran suunniteltu, että mennään syömään kiinalaista hotpotia. Se on ihan mieltöntä :) Varsinkin tää upea paikka, jonka Ken löysi muutama kuukausi sitten ihan sattumalta.


Let's hope the weather would be nicer today than what it was yesterday. It was so incredibly foggy yesterday that you just wanted to stay indoors and keep outing to the minimum. We have planned to go for hotpot tonight. Rob's brother and his girlfriend and their friend are staying over for the weekend so we have a good reason to go. This hotpot place is amazing. Ken found it a few months agon by accident from his way home from work. 












Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti