perjantai 20. tammikuuta 2012

It is a continuous learning curve

They say that a good way to learn a language is to learn three new words a day. Sounds great in theory, but that would never work for me. This is simply because the phase would be too slow. I'd get totally bored in less than a month's time. It would take learners years to achieve a good level of language with that phase. Here, in my opinion, less is not more :) In general, I'm the kind of a person who likes challenges and in certain areas of life, I love it when I can move on rapidly and make quick decisions. I wouldn't classify myself as an adrenaline junkie, but you could say that I'm an impulsive person who lives in a moment. At the same time, living in a moment is something that I have learnt to do. I definitely wasn't born with that skill (I wish I would have though). As I have mentioned in my previous posts, living in this moment is a great skill to have because it tends to make people (at least it makes me) much happier. This is because living here and now forces you to concentrate on what's truly important in life at this very moment. As long as you respect others and you don't deliberately harm anyone with your actions, you should be able to live your life pretty nicely. On the other hand, it is also good to acknowledge that there is always room for improvement. And as a proof of this, the more patient me lists today's three new words; behemoth, exuberant, pomp ;)

National Geography -Visions

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti