lauantai 18. joulukuuta 2010

Saturday at work

I'm off to work soon. I'm actually quite excited to go there again since the shop has been renovated and we have the official opening fair today. Everything will be -20% from the regular price, so I'm sure it will be a busy day. In a way I prefer days that fly by as there is nothing more annoying than work days when you check the time every 3 minutes. I like a bit of an action!

In the evening we have a Christmas party at Laura's parents' house. Whoop! I'm so much looking forward to that :) Which reminds me, I should buy myself a Christmas hat!

Eli tämään mä meen pitkästä aikaa töihin! Meillä on liike laitettu aivan uusiksi, eli sinne ollaan vihdoin ja viimein tehty se kauan kaipailtu remppa. Avajaishumun tuntua on siis varmasti ilmassa -ainakin siinä mielessä, että kauppakeskusasiakkaat saat lisäsyyn tulla tekemään joululahjaostoksia. Jee :)

Illalla meillä on vielä pikkujoulut Lauran vanhempien luona, jotka ovat lupautuneet (!) jättäämään asunnon Lauran ja Iiriksen huostaan heidän Thaimaanmatkan ajaksi. Terveisiä vaan sinne Thaimaan lämpöön :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti