maanantai 23. toukokuuta 2011

I had a heureka moment at 2.30am last night. I found a solution to my hideous bathroom to be problem. I'm going to paint the tiles over with ceramic bathroom tile paint and then polish the tile grouts with a special pen. The colour is now dark peach (goose bumps and shivers down the spine in a bad way!) and it is just upsetting :) However, there is a large-scale water pipe renovation coming up within a year's time so replacing the tiles now is not an option.

 

The bathroom itself is small anyway so I hope that by painting the tiles white would create an illusion of a bigger space. The bathroom also lacks storaging space, so I hope that by putting a few wooden shelves on the wall solves that problem temperarily and by hanging a few towels on display will make the whole bathroom appear softer. Fingers crossed :)


kuva lainattu


1 kommentti:

  1. hei
    tosi hienoja kuvia ja siisti blogi muutenkin:) jos olet kiinnostunut muotikuvista, mallikuvista ja valokuvauksesta yleensä käy tutustumassa meidän blogiimme:)

    http://differentstudio.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista