perjantai 2. syyskuuta 2011


I found this amazing blazer yesterday, even though I thought it was a little bit too expensive for a Zara blazer, but then again, it could be an investment and become an all time favourite, if it would fit amazingly. Then I would definitely get it -regardless of the price tag. The best thing about this blazer is the combination of the three different colours on it; black, grey and silver. Yup, hands down that did it for me. To me (and my wardrobe) these particular colours would make the blazer itself a smart easy-to-wear-item, which wouldn't make you appear too old or overly grown up either. Also, because of the colour combination, the blazer would be easily matchable (is that even a word?) with other accessorise too. Funnily enough, I have been eyeing on these kinds of blazers since last spring and have been trying various different ones from various different labels -so far none of them has been perfect either in terms of their fit or colour. So people, I think we have some potential over here!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti