sunnuntai 27. helmikuuta 2011

Macarons!



I have always admired macarons. Their shape, colour and small size. I went through my kitchen cupboards a week ago and found out that I have three different food colouring that need to be used, so I decided to try out making macarons myself.

Ken made us a big baking tray full of these beauties two or three months ago, claiming that they didn't turn out well enough which obviously was a complete lie. I thought they were lovely.

When I was back home just now, mum and I managed to go to your fixed loyalty café (Fazer café) a few times during my stay and they had added macarons in their selection list of cakes, biscuits and other desserts. I liked the way the green tea  ones look like, but they were filled with marzipan, which I really don't like that much. However, the raspberry and cappucino ones were very good :)

Here is a video, which I'm planning to be using as a guidance tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti