sunnuntai 16. joulukuuta 2012

I visited one of London's best antiques market a weeks back. It was such a funny experience. Almost all the vendors were slightly loony  so you ended up having the strangest conversations with them -whether you wanted it yourself or not. Krystal, my partner in crime, and I came into a conclusion that antiques markets can be quite dangerous places to go on your own. Hence, make sure you will always go in pairs ;)

Silver cutlery at the antiques markets

I was not looking for anything particular until I saw these silver napkin rings. As soon as I saw these silver beauties is a big silver bowl, I remembered my French hand made linen napkins I bought from Nice a few years back. It was love at first sight.

Silver napkin rings from the antiques market
(c)

I walked past the boutique once, I walked past it second time, third time was 'accident'. Fourth time was because I had taken a wrong turn, and on the fifth time was destiny. These napkin rings were calling me! 
So when I finally made my mind about committing to buy these rings, I practically run to the silver bowl full of these must-haves.


Silver napkin rings from the antiques market
(c)

Krystal and I kept on turning the rings around and comparing them to others and then after a good solid CSI London type of detective inspection work, I had found myself four alike napkin rings from A to D. I was proudly over the moon!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti