lauantai 14. heinäkuuta 2012

Peaceful Saturday morning, just right amount of warm breakfast filling my stomach, sitting in the lounge in silence whilst the other ones are still sleeping and gazing at the continuous movements of the Thames river water. I am so happy I almost want to cry. I have finally had my peaceful weekend mornings back and that just makes me mentally so satisfied and content.  It gives me energy and recharges my batteries. There have been months when I have gone beyond the point of missing these moments, I have forgotten these moments exists. I have forgotten how important these moments are for me and most importantly how they made me feel. Now, when I am again connected to the feeling I remember what I have been missing and it makes me appreciate them even more. Happiness is little things.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti