sunnuntai 13. toukokuuta 2012

After 21 days of rain (literally) the sun came out. I could not have been happier when I woke up yesterday and there was rays of sun shine entering my bedroom. I walked to the kitchen and looked at the Thames on my way back to the living room and the water was so beautifully blue. Just like in my grandparent's summer cottage. I opened the windows, sat down on a sofa and just gazed the view for ages. God I felt happy and relieved that the rain and greyness had come to an end. One day I will live in a place where I can take sun for granted.

Since the sun has lifted up everyones mood again, I thought to make a visually and mentally nutritioning and inspiring posting on salads. Hah! Sad for some, but for those who love salads, far away from it! :)

Monday Wild rice & feta
Tuesday Baby Spinach bistro salad
Wednesday Chicory & Orange
Thursday Chicken & avocado

Friday couscous salad

All recipes and picture BBC Food

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti