lauantai 16. heinäkuuta 2011

I love weekend mornings. I always have. So far my Saturday morning has been fantastic, even though I have been awake for an hour or so. Maybe that's why ;)

I woke up at 6.30am at first, but since today and tomorrow I can officially sleep longer than during the week, I went back to sleep. I have noticed that during the week I sleep too little. I get only 6,5 or 7hours a night and to my that is not enough. Too little sleep makes me wake up really tired in the mornings and I feel that I need to have a lot of coffee within the next two hours in order to get a day started. And that is not good in a long term. I think people should always try to take care after themselves the best possible manner - physically and mentally.

So during the weekends I easily have 8 to 9,5 hours a night. And that feels pretty fantastic.

I put both yesterday and today's HS on a living room table, carried breakfast on a tray to the living room too and made myself a comfortable little nest on the sofa. Loving my life so much at the moment<3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti