tiistai 8. maaliskuuta 2011

汉语考试

Yet another Chinese exam is approaching the horizon. Again it is an hour's squeeze of everything we have learnt for the past five weeks. Fun. I'm reaching to the point of not being too faced about these exams any more, which is good and bad at the same time. Oh well.

I did an amazingly stupid purchase a few days ago. Out of a sudden wildness, I went to TK and went through their bath and body section quite half heartedly and then I saw this: Bahoma London eau de cristal perfume body cream. The container itself was beeeeatiful! It was a heavy, square shaped glass jar with a black lid and a simple see-through etiquette with black text printing on it. So I basically bougth the product on the base of the visual gorgeousness of the glass jar. Well done. Also, the tag showing the original price on the side of the packaging was very convincing. In fact, so convincing that if I ever and I really want to emphasize the word ever spend that much money on a body lotion I do expect miracles. 

I also want to point out that the UK publishing and advertising sectors really know how to promote sales by doing freebies! On our weekend trip I bought two issues (!) of Glamour magazines just because they had Clinique freebies with them. Normally I just would not buy these kinds of magazines -not even for a flight or train journey, but like I said, now I quite happily bought two issues because of the freebies. I will probably end up giving both of the magazines to someone else, but there we go. I was hooked -shamelessly easy.  For £4, I got myself dramatically different moisturising lotion and moisture surge extended thirst relief



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti